Remember when you used to go to concerts, what it was like to feel the magic of those summer nights, going out with friends and enjoying live music while you danced? Andorra has set out to bring back those special moments with Andorra Mountain Music. An open-air music festival, in a unique setting and with a first-rate line-up of artists that you won't want to miss.
Despite the situation, which still reminds us that we can't let our guard down and that we have to keep doing things right, we want those summer nights to come back ( in all safety).
At the Andorra Mountain Music you will enjoy the rhythm of some of the top names on the world' s music scene. Discover them here:
- The festival kicks off on 26 June with one of the main attractions: Armin Van Buuren. The Dutch electronic music DJ has played in the best clubs in Europe and at festivals such as Tomorrowland.
- It will continue with Mónica Naranjo, where the artist will give a more intimate recital accompanied only by a piano, on Saturday 3 July.
- Bob Sinclar, one of the most acclaimed French disc jockeys on the scene, will also perform at the Andorra Mountain Music on 10 July.
- On 17 July, it will be the turn of Don Diablo, one of the most highly rated dance music DJs, who will make us dance to his music.
- On 24 July: DJ Snake. [Update: CONCERT CANCELLED].
- The last performance will take place on Saturday 31 July, by David Guetta. The world-renowned artist has collaborated with artists such as Balck Eyed Peas, Sia, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj.
A unique setting to enjoy the best atmosphere
The Soldeu platform, located at the foot of Grandvalira's Avet slope, will become the stage for the Andorra Mountain Music. Located at 1800 metres, it is the ideal mountain setting to enjoy live music in the open air and nature. When the sun goes down you can admire incredible sunsets and, when night falls, you will have the sensation of being able to touch the stars with your hands. However, we recommend that you bring a jacket and suitable footwear 😉.
The venue will open its doors at 6pm and there will be two pre-show animations before the performances at 9pm. There will also be refreshment points where you can eat.
Book your ticket to the Andorra Mountain Music with a hotel night
We are at the foot of the Soldeu platform. So you have the perfect plan for a summer night: a ticket to the concert you like the most (or to all of them) and a night in the 4-star Park Piolets hotel. What's more, you can round off the weekend with a morning at the mountain spa and recover your strength with a relaxing massage. Are you in? It's very easy: you just have to choose the date and buy your ticket to the Andorra Mountain Music with the hotel night.
With all the safety guarantees
In order to guarantee your health and safety, the Andorra Mountain Music has planned a series of preventive measures in collaboration with the country's health authorities.
The maximum capacity is 4,000 people and the venue will be divided into boxes. When you arrive, you will be assigned a pit which you will share with other people, but which you will not be able to change.
Basic safety rules such as wearing a mask, keeping a distance of 1.5 metres and washing your hands with disinfectant gel are also compulsory. The organisers foresee the possibility of asking for a PCR test or antigen test to attend the concerts depending on the health situation. In this case, this will be duly communicated.
These protocols may change depending on the evolution of the pandemic, so we advise you to read them carefully on the event's website before coming.
If this summer you want to feel the excitement of summer nights again at the first Andorra Mountain Music, don't miss the chance and book your ticket with Park Piolets Hotel.