Wrap up well, put some snowshoes on, and discover the snow-covered valleys and lakes of Andorra.
Choose among excursions of 1, 2 or 5 hours, depending on your level and your physical fitness.
As you can see, there are options for everyone.
Which one is for you?
For snowshoeing you will only need comfortable warm clothing (or skiwear), gloves and snow boots or mountain boots. We also recommend the use of sunglasses and sun cream. Snowshoes and walking sticks will be provided at the time of the activity with our guides.
If you still do not know if you want to try snowshoeing, we will give you some reasons to help you decide!
1) You will enjoy the snow and the beautiful winter landscapes without having to ski
2) It is an activity very easy to realize, suitable for all ages
3) No prior experience is required. If you can walk, you can practice it
4) You will walk easily on the snow without sinking
5) You can reach and discover places to which without snowshoes would be very difficult to access
6) You will share unique moments in family, since it is an activity that you can do at the same time
7) You will burn calories! Depending on the duration of the trip and the intensity of the excursion, you will be consuming 400 to 1000 calories per hour.
8) You will increase your strength, agility, balance and endurance
9) You will be outdoors, enjoying the nature and discovering natural corners without equal
10) You will have a great time with our guide and his anecdotes!
At Reception we will tell you all you need to know: prices, timetables, and, if you wish, we will manage your booking so that everything is ready for you when you arrive at the hotel.