In Andorra, everything is near at hand. If you are a lover of adrenaline, you like mountain sports, you prefer to do cultural visits or discover new experiences: you can find everything you want to live a perfect holiday.
Don't stop during your trip to the country of the Pyrenees and move around the territory enjoying some of the activities that we propose below:
- Walk one of the cultural routes that will make you visit the Principality’s numerous Romanesque churches or discover the relationship between iron and Andorra.
- Visit some of the singular museums with diverse themes, such as the Casa d’Areny Plandolit, the Motorbike Museum, the Perfume Museum, The Carmen Thyssen Museum or the Electricity Museum
- Discover all the activities that you can practice alone, with friends, as a couple or as a family on the ski slopes of the country both in winter and summer
- Skating, karting, ice-dancing, pool, laser gun battles and gym in one place? In the Palau de Gel d'Andorra, located in Canillo a few minutes away in car from our hotel, you can have fun with your family at any time of the year.
- Thermalism like you've never experience it! In Escaldes-Engordany there is CALDEA, the largest thermal center in southern Europe. Its facilities make you various proposals so that you can benefit from the thermal water of our country having fun or disconnecting from everything. In addition, it has the first thermal spa for children in the world, so that kids can get to know this world in the most fun way.
And when night falls, enjoy what the kitchens of the Andorran Bordas offer you, and if you have any energy left, finish the day with a drink in one of the country’s fashionable spots.