Your home away from home
At Park Piolets Mountain Spa we have worked hard to ensure you a safe stay during the winter season 2020/21.
We have adopted the health and safety protocols established by the Andorran Ministry of Health, with which we are in constant contact. These protocols will be updated by the Ministry of Health according to the evolution of the pandemic.
To ensure compliance with the prevention measures against Covid-19, Park Piolets Mountain Spa has created an internal committee, which will work constantly to update these protocols.
All these preventive measures will be aimed at protecting our customers and our employees:
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hands sanitizer available to guests & Staff
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 24-hours minimum vacancy between guests
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Doctors available 24/7
- Individually wrapped toiletries
To find out about the status of COVID-19 in the Principality of Andorra, you can contact Andorra Turisme on (+376) 301 188.
In the following link, you will find a summary of the general prevention recommendations issued by the Andorran Ministry of Health as well as the contact telephone number for the country’s health services.