In the last article we explained to you how to feed you to enter the new station with all the strength. In this one, we make you discover the colors and seasonal trends for this winter. Keep reading and find the style that best suits you.
The colors that will dress us this season
It seems that brands follow climate changes and, since seasons changes are no longer as drastic tan before, this year we will find colorful and cheerful tones combined with those typical of autumn-winter season.
The traditional ones:
- Brown will not be missing in all its ranges.
- Beige is a timeless color that never goes out of style
- Get ready to wear very original shades of greens: like the green bottle and olive green
- Mauve comes back and will mark style combined with red, the star of this season
- Classic gray, returns strongly this winter, to give a touch of seriousness to our outfits, ideal for day to day in the office
Colors that will cheer us on the closet floor:
- Intense red, dark, or mixed with pink tones ... it will be present in all types of clothing and accessories
- Orange pink or peach tone combine perfectly with black garments
- To dress, proposals come in greyish blue and galactic blue for the most daring
- Yellow will also stay in winter: it will be ideal to set up fun looks in combination with other colors
Trends for the new season
We do not forget to tell you more about the news: what we can not miss if we want to be up to date and be a real it girl.
For the prints: the leopard, comes and goes from season to season, but this time the proposal is to combine them with blue garments. Flowers arrived in summer to stay: big or small, in sweaters, tops and dresses.
If we talk about jeans: flared shape comes back.
In addition, in your closet, this season you cannot miss a large blazer, ideal to go to the office or to go out, with a top underneath. And apparently, shoulder pads are coming back ...
We have already given you the perfect excuse to come to Andorra before the summer is over: go hunting for the latest news to be up to date this winter. Apart from touring all clothing stores, outlets and take advantage of the last days of sales, enjoy walks and activities in the mountains. The temperature is ideal. We wait for you;)