If you are a fan of the bike and a #mountainlover, this summer you will not be able to resist to try one of our electric bikes and ride on unique mountain roads. You can rent it easily and quickly from the hotel reception and choose the option that best suits you.
Guided tours with monitor
If you do not know the terrain well or you prefer to be accompanied, we suggest you choosing an electric bike tour with an expert guide. It is the best option to ride with total security, not having to be aware of the map or GPS and enjoy the moment with all the senses. It is a fun summer activity that allows you to enjoy nature and discover new routes. It is also suitable for the youngest, since the monitor will adapt to the level of the group, being a good opportunity to make a family outing.
At your leisure: for the most adventurous
If you already know the rides as an experienced mountain biker and you want to live your own adventure, we also offer you the option of renting an electric bicycle for 9 hours. Plan your day as you like and ride the roads and places as you want and without schedules. You can enjoy with total freedom and the best cycling routes in Andorra. Check here the ones we proposed you last year and start preparing yourself!
Keep these recommendations in mind before you go cycling:
- Have breakfast like champions do: do not leave on an empty stomach. Our breakfast buffet offers you a lot of options so you can prepare the one that best suits you: with seasonal fruit, smoothies and natural juices, dairy products, cereals, different types of bread, sausages and eggs to taste. For those who like to take advantage of the first hours of light, we open very early at 7.30 and until 10.30.
- Equip yourself well: with comfortable and breathable clothes. You will spend some hours riding on the mountain so you must feel comfortable with your clothes. Helmet: the first thing to keep in mind is your safety. Gloves, sunglasses and a raincoat: always a must, as the weather on the mountain can change from one moment to another even if it has dawned with a spectacular sun.
- Protect yourself from the sun: even if the sky is gray and it may seem that you are not going to get sunburned, do not be too confident since you are rolling in height and the sun is stronger than at sea level. Put on sunscreen before starting your bike tour.
- Hydrate yourself often: drink water to hydrate while you exercise.
- Eat an energy bar or a piece of fruit: during the ride, take a break to eat something light and keep your energy at the top. Take the opportunity to stop at a beautiful spot and take pictures of spectacular landscapes.
We are sure that you are already seeing yourself riding on an electric bike discovering new corners of Andorra ... Do not wait any longer, check our accommodation offers and make your reservation for this summer.